Our iron-on labels are a bit more technical than our self-adhesive labels, so below we’ve included some additional guidelines for you:
- Start by, heating your iron to 180°C.
- Choose a hard surface which will allow you to apply enough pressure (e.g. ironing board or table).
- Remove a label from the label sheet.
- Heat the clothes by briefly using the iron.
- Place the label on a smooth surface of the garment.
- Place baking paper on top of the label.
- Press the iron firmly (without steam) onto the label for about 20-30 seconds. Please avoid the typical back and forth movements with the iron.
Tip: To ensure that the labels will hold as they should, make sure that you wait 24 hours until you wash your clothes after our labels have been applied, and at a maximum temperature of 60 degrees.
Here is a short video guide to help you through the steps: